Create Your Own Easter Story
LOOK AT THE PICTURE. WRITE AN EASTER STORY BASED ON THE PICTURE. USE YOUR IMAGINATION AND WRITE NEATLY.
EASTER PLURAL NOUNS
Directions: USE THE PLURAL FORM OF THE NOUNS IN THE BOX TO COMPLETE THE SENTENCES.
1. My brother and I always spend our Easter _____________ with my Aunt Margaret and Uncle Fred.
2. How many _____________ did your family dye for the egg hunt?
3. Our Easter _______________ are filled with candy and a chocolate rabbit.
4. We took white Easter __________ to our church service on Easter Sunday morning.
5. The baby girls had on white ____________ with their new Easter dresses.
6. We saw three little yellow ____________ with the Mother hen on the Easter card.
7. Our _______________ came for our Easter party at four o'clock on Easter afternoon.
8. How many chocolate ___________ were in your basket?